|| Enter your e-mail address here to receive news about new products, events, and other Sarin news.
Sarin has a very experienced and customer oriented support staff that will gladly assist you and support your diamond optimization systems, cut and color grading tools, laser marking machines and diamond equipment.
Sarin technologies, products and diamond equipment focus on diamond measurement tools, diamond appraisal tools, and products used for other aspects of gemology, and are essential for accurate diamond grading and are essential equipment for every gemology laboratory, manufacturing plant, diamond dealers and retailers.
A diamond's quality is determined by several factors, including the diamond's clarity, the diamond's color, the diamond's cut, the diamond's carat weight and more. Therefore, it is very important to have the best and most accurate diamond equipment on the market.
DiaVision™ 4.5 – What’s New?
- Dirt on Stone notifications: DiaVision now informs the user in case the measuring process detected dirt on the measured stone.
- DiaVision now highlights Min/Max values with a bottom/top line on the relevant values.
- The Side view look of the 3D model has been improved, and it is now easier to relate between the numbers presented and the model itself. The text size has also been modified to keep proportions with the 3D model when zooming in or out.
- A new and elegant views design is available for installations in retail stores.
- Users can now manually or automatically save DiaVision’s views as images to a destination folder. All saved images can be used on user’s website or other commercial documents.
- Users of an SQL database can now manage user permissions. This will enable administrators to follow up on measurements performed and to limit user’s permission if required.
- Users can now execute scripts directly from customized views. This will enable the user to predefine a complete workflow with minimum required intervention of the user (single click required for activation).
- The measurement date and mode can now be added to user’s customized reports through the Views/Reports editor.
- Major algorithm enhancements were made to improve the belt recognition of Marquise, Oval and Radiant shapes.
DiaVision™ 4.45 – What’s New?
- The AGS Grading now includes an AGS ASET image and a counter indicating the number of days left for the PGS expiry.
- The user can now rotate the stone to a chosen facet, meaning the user can physically access any specific facet required.
- DiaVision can now be purchased as a standalone Working Station (HASP plug only). The station solution suits customers who need to operate DiaVision without actually measuring stones.
- The 3D model can now be printed without the blue arrow marking the starting point of the measure.
- A DiaVision quick launch option was added to the Installation Wizard.
DiaVision™ 4.3 – What’s New?
- You can now recut Round Brilliant & Princess cut diamonds using DiaVision to obtain an estimated AGS recut.
- New up-to-date IGI® view.
- Major enhancements were made to improve the accuracy and consistency of the DiaMension Lab Edition machine as well as DiaVision software, such as better identification of facet tiers on semi-processed stones and more.
DiaVision™ 4.2 – What’s New?
- Support of DiaMension Lab Edition - Sarin`s most accurate machine for measuring, cut grading & re-cutting diamonds.
- Support of USB2 communication - you can now measure a polished diamond and grade it while you`re on the road or in the office.
- Automatic Light Calibration can be done to maintain the best accuracy for the polished stone model and to reduce the need for technical support.
- DiaVision contains a distribution license for the ASG Performance Grading Software (PGS) which is used to grade polished stones according to the AGS Cut Grading System.
- Sarin To Go (STG) –allows you to easily burn images and important information on a diamond onto a CD for your customers to view before purchasing or even as a gift with each diamond purchase.
- The facets of the 3D model in the side view are now colored according to the diamond`s facet tiers (belts) , with each tier colored differently.
- Algorithm Enhancements:
- Princess modeling enhancements.
- Better identification of Painted Facets.
- Shape & Tiers (belts) recognition improvement.
For detailed Release Notes on the latest DiaVision versions click here.